Monday, March 31, 2008

I miss my baby!


Baby went back to camp already.

Misses him badly. Just now sent him to his camp in his dad's car.

Saw his back facing me, stepping out of the car and slowly his shadow getting further away as his dad's car drives off.

So fast this weekend was gone. Dint really have time together as baby was busy with his own stuffs.


We were holding our hands tightly throughout the whole journey from his house to Jln Bahar, his camp.

We couldn't bear knowing we are separating soon; though just a few days.

Been listening to his favorite song, 想太多.

He has been a sweet and caring boyfriend to me. I can see the changes he did for me thus, I should not make him worry for me. And I love him so much.

*Taken when baby's asleep soundly. Cute yea. He's so tired. Poor baby.(He will kill me when he sees this. LOL)

Loves!
❤ Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment