Thursday, January 24, 2008

I sense the tragic

Today rush to KK hospital.

I carried a heavy and deeply upset heart along the cab.

These wasn't right.

Morning call , letting the bad news out.

My niece heart beats stopped this morning for 23 mins!!

Fortunately, she was saved but, however this isn't all.

She's in a very critical condition right now. She may just leave anytime.

2 new viruses were found in her body. The very powerful ones.

More stronger antibiotics and morphins were inserted into her body thru tubes.

I'm so afraid, so afraid that she will not be able to take the high concentrated antibiotics.

It's late, my mum and I were yet to sleep. We just cant concentrated to.

Doctors said that she's still very dangerous conditions.





*Please anyone with caring big heart and sympathy, please help her pray. Let her get well soon.. Bless her..

2 comments:

  1. Hope she get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope tt god will hear your pray, and bless her.

    ReplyDelete