Monday, December 03, 2007

Singing session

Sorry for late updates.

I'll try to update asap when I'm free alright. ;P
02.12.07 went to Chinatown for singing session with my friends. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Having fun singing together though that day something went abit out of control, but in the end it's resolved.

Wasn't quite sure what really happened also, hahs. Nevermind.

don't know what more to write, *arrgghh!!
Sadly* recently having this huge pimples on my chin!! Arrhhh! So damn ugly alright.! Hopefully it just go off faster. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Think I'll let the pictures do the talking.
-
-
-
-

I was surprised when out of a sudden one day, my sister came home with lotsa Hello Mimi stuffs!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's all for the computer. Now my whole computer is like soo Hello Kitty lo!! =.=

Laughs* But it's cute la. Very special; very convenient and nice to use.
I know you guys cant really imagine it but for the sake of you guys, haha* I'll post the pictures of my com.
Hehe* I'm a nice person LOL.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My woofer speaker!

My mouse and mouse pad!

The keyboard!

The whole family!! Hello Kitty!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment