Saturday, December 29, 2007

My creation , my job.

Due to my tired-ness, I slept from yesterday's morning to today's morning. *laughoutloud*



So now while everyone is still sleeping, I couldn't force myself to sleep anymore,in the end I decided to write a post about my freelance job ; Manicurist! =)




While I'm not so called a very - professional manicurist. I can't do Acrylic nails nor Extension.




I only do a normal manicure and pedicure as my job doesn't require me to do those but just simple manicure and pedicure.



However, I do have some very nice regular customers who treat me very good. As in they will buy me food and treat me drinks if they are coming for appointment or they know that I haven have my lunch or dinner.That's very sweet of them. *Wink*



Fortunately, I have very friendly and caring god mum and 2 nice bosses.




Well, saying about my job, I had some photos of my own creation.It's so pity that I didn't managed to take all the photos of some very nice designs of mine own drawing but never mind lars. *Smile*



PEDICURE









MANICURE

No comments:

Post a Comment