Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Genting Trip

There's far too much pics taken and I really want to share it with you guys. So I'll write lesser, let the pictures take the lead....


Day 1~*!

Places that I went to and thought that it was quite beautiful. So I decided to snap a pics.





Some fun pics taken with my lovely niece, while on the way to Genting.

Reaching Genting! It's so misty so you can expect how cold it is over there.!



Pics taken!






Of cause not forgetting My own Cam whoring.!



The pics at some places!


Day 2~*!
Rides rides rides~!!*Playing the rides over there. It's a pity that the outdoor rides are not open due to the misty weather! =(



Me and my lovely nieces! They are so cute!!


Me and my mum and my aunty~!!

Day 3~*!



Camwhoring the last day on bus. Way to home! Singapore! But I wish we could saty longer! =(
I simply love the weather very there. It's so cold and also better place for better complexion compared to spore. So hot!!



Misty misty! Cold cold!




Familar? This is not at Genting. It's our own spore Ferris Wheels. I spotted it on my way back to the final destination station in spore. It's beautiful with lights on , isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment