Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My birthday celebration!




Qiqi and me / me and Fabian


[[It's my birthday celebration!!]]

Sorry to everyone who is eagerly, patiencely waiting for me to update my post for my bday celebration =)

Thanks to all my girlfriends!! Darlings, you guys are great!!~

*Sorry*






I went to Boat Quay for my this year bday celebration with my groups for friends of years.
Surprisingly, I also managed to see some of the friends who I lost along the way.


It was so happening that day. I never thought that in the end, there would have so many friends to celebrate my birthday together!


We went to the pub named ' Bottoms-up' because my friend,Qiqi was working there that night.

Beginning of the day, I went ard to find my friends. In- out, in-out..



I think I almost fainted*!!



The cake was delicious! (bought by shirley)


It was so nice la.. Toppings with flesh-looking fruits! Thank u girl! I love you! *Muuaccks* LOL

Sorry that I cant managed to entertain all of you well that night but I do hope you guys have fun together!!

It was almost 3-4am when I already lost my conscious, after that I cant remember what else I said. Sorry guys, I really cant remember what I said, but lucky it's not some disgusting or offensive words/action. *Pheww


The last thing I know was that..... I VOMITED THE WHOLE NIGHT AND THE DAY AFTER!!


It was so uncomfortable alright, I just cant stop vomitting. Actually I'm those kind who cant afford mixing of different hard liquor. I choose my drinks and I only suitable mixture of coke or else I will be like having likely to vomit nth but gastric juice. *Sorry for the disgusting part.


Afterall, I'm digusting drunk!! So shameful, OH MY GOD! This is what I got after that.. Bruises all over, my legs and arms. Next day, it was so pain when i tried to massage it!! (BTW, I'm easily get bruises kind of people)



And anyway, Thanks to all my friends who came that night and also to all who send me birthday regards!!
Thank you!! That's so nice of u guys! *Muuwaacks*
*KeKe*

No comments:

Post a Comment