Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photoshooting~*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There you go.. Here are some pics taken at the studio..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Many were too fat to post Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket so I just put some of it..



It was quite fun throughout the whole photo taking session.
I simply just played around with the clothes over there, and to my surprised, there were really lots and lots of clothing to wear.!
For your info, all those I wore wasn't picked by me but the photographer.
It was so nice of him(photographer) that he ordered a PIZZA for us to fill our stomach. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shirley went to the studio with me, she experienced thru' out the whole session and I'm bet she's tired. But at least, she gets to enjoy more PIZZAs =))
Well, guess I'm gonna work more on my fitness, I'm so fat and flabby now and my tummy is one big full of fats.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Wendy don't be lazy, Your regular gym session can't be stop and delay anymore!!*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment