Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My birthday!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My bday is coming soon, 9 more days.
Anyone has any better idea to celebrate bday?
I was thinking of some places like more of chilling.
I dont wanna go clubs cause I think that will properly waste my bday.
I had some plannings in mind like going somewhere for a dinner and then headed to a chilling place.
Arggh, thinking of it makes me headache, still got to save some money for in cases of urgent use.
Who's gonna celebrate for me? Who's gonna give me a memorial wonderful night?
And who's gonna be someone bring me for great dinner, bring me around and give me a big surprise?

I MISS SURPRISES!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment