Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My fav..


My AVERINE (Earth tone) eyeshadow colour.. $58

My AVERINE *new* blusher (sweet pink).. $36


One of my fav parfum 'Dior Addict 2'.. $81
I bought both of my fav makeup at workplace.
AVERINE 's make up is very good for skin. It's under Dermalogical's brand, for those who always follow-up for a facial treatments should know this brand.
As for AVERINE, it's a very natural cosmetics.
It's also very good for those who had very acne skin or sensitive skin because the ingredients inside are all from plants' pigments and insects' colour pigment. Of cause it's definitely safe and dermalogistic tested, also best recommended by doctors for those sensitive skin.
However, due to the special ingredients they used, it's not very cheap. Some can be compare to those Labels' brand price. The price is the same world wide..
As for me, i'm lucky that i work there so i got staff's discount whereby alot customer may wish to have but, they don't.

For parfum, Dior Addict 2 was kindly recommended by a lot of my friends.
It's fragrance is sweet in the high node but fresh in the fresh node.
It means sweet in the first smell but after that the smell turns to refreshing so it's one of the parfum that i will recommend too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment