Sunday, September 23, 2007

I want to be SNOWHITE!!

*Browsing thru my friends blog and some friendster pictures.*

I find it's very fortunate for some girls that they have such FAIR and CLEAR skin.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes you may also find them sort of glowing in the pics they've taken.

*Aww*, how envy* I wish that i dint go for a tanned in the first place, and now I've regretted! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's getting tougher and tougher for me to become fairer. =(

When you are fairer, most makeup looks nicer on you and most clothes you wear makes you looks more attractive and stands out.

Well, it's not that we always likes to compare but however, we can say that it's more a natural way which human beings would always react in changes. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thou, I'm a inner dark skin person but before the intensive tanning, i was actually considered quite fair le but now, worse come to worse I'm even darker each single day. (due to the hot sun recently it becomes)
I was like a Malay or an Indian beside all my Chinese friends which makes me feel so upset when we were taking photos together.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've been trying lots of ways to make myself fairer and all doesn't work much.
Did anyone have a better idea or a useful way can make one become fairer? Teach me please *ARHH*
I'm dying for help......Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment